Terms & Conditions
You are always viewing the most recent versions of Terms of Services, which was last updated on March 2019.
The following definitions of terms apply:
- https://www.casinosrealmoney.com – the “Site”
- The owners – the “Owners”, “we” “our” or “us”
- Any individual, groups, or company using this Site – the “users”
- All information on this site – “Services”
By accessing and using the Services provided on the Site you hereby agree and accept all the terms set out in the Agreement. If you do not agree to any term or conditions of the Agreement, you should exit the Site immediately.
Acceptance and Amendment of the Agreement
We may amend the Agreement from time to time and any changes made shall come into effect 14 days after being published on the Site or earlier if required by any applicable law, regulation or directive. You agree that your access or use of the Site or your use of the Services following such period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the amendments made to the Agreement.
We may terminate or suspend your use of the Services and/or this Site at any time, at our sole discretion and for any reason which may include but is not limited to a breach by you of the Agreement without providing any financial compensation to you.
Use of the Site and Services
- The Site and the Services may only be used by you if you are over the age of 18 and over the age for which the Site and the Services are legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you (the “Legal Age”).
- The Site and the materials incorporated therein are not designed to appeal or target those who have not yet reached Legal Age.
- If you are not of Legal Age you must immediately stop using or accessing the Site and the Services.
- The Site provides extensive journalistic coverage focusing on the iGaming industry.
- The Site and the Services are provided for free and for informational purposes only.
- The Company does not operate any iGaming business and does not accept wagers or bets.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company and its licensors (as applicable) own all software, data, written materials and other content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (collectively the “Site Content”).
You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on the Site or the Site Content.
In addition, the brand names and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used on this Site (the “Trade Marks”) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the Company or its licensors (as applicable) and these entities reserve all rights to such Trade Marks.
The Site Content and Trademarks are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Services or by using or visiting the Site, you obtain no rights in the Trade Marks and the Site Content and you may only use the same in complete accordance with the Agreement.
By visiting or using the Site you agree not to and not to permit others:
- access or collect any personally identifiable information of other users or visitors of the Site for any reason whatsoever;
- use the Site, the Services, the Site Content in connection with any unlawful activity;
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code, or otherwise;
- to harvest or collect any data or information through the Site, or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access the Site;
- disclose any data about the Site or the Services to any third parties;
- distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to the Site or Services or upload any upload files designed to harm the Site, the Services or the users or visitors to the Site or users of the Services;
- not modify, lease, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Site Content, Trademarks or User Content;
- make the software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
- not to take any action that would reduce or harm the Company’s or the Sites goodwill or reputation.
Your Undertakings and Representations
By visiting or using the Site you represent, warrant and affirm:
- you are of Legal Age;
- you will only use the Site and Services for non-commercial purposes and in a personal capacity;
- you have verified and determined that your use of the Services and the Site does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you and you will not use the Site or Services or any materials and information contained therein, in connection with any unlawful activity;
- you shall use the Site and the Services in complete accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, as amended from time to time;
- you will not to use the Site, Services, or any information contained on the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violates any local, national, or international laws (including but not limited to import, export, copyright, and trademark laws);
- not impersonate any individual, person, or entity, other than yourself;
- to waive any right to a participate in a class action or trial by jury against the Company in any jurisdiction where such waiver is possible and agree to submit to arbitral proceedings in the event of a dispute as further set out in these Terms of Service.
If You are using the Site on behalf of an organization, company, or entity (collectively, a “Subscribing Organization”) then you represent and warrant that you: (i) are authorized as a representative or agent of that Subscribing Organization with sufficient authority to bind that Subscribing Organization to the Agreement; (ii) have read the Agreement; (iii) understand these Agreement, and (iv) agree to these Agreement on behalf of such Subscribing Organization.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services or products or content operated by persons/entities other than us (collectively “Third Party Content”). Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold us responsible for the Third Party Content . A hyperlink from this Site to the Third Party Content does not imply that we endorse such Third Party Content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any Third Party Content and do so at your own risk.
We do not endorse nor do we make any warranties, representations with respect to any such to the Third Party Content (which includes but is not limited to the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services contained in the Third Party Content).
Limitation of Liability
The Company and their licensors shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party’s, use or access of the Site or the Services, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
The Company and licensors shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Site nor are they responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Site.
You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site or the Services.
By visiting or using the Site or by using the Services, you agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, harmless (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) immediately on demand, from and against and all claims, liabilities, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, fines costs and expenses of any kind which includes but is not limited to legal fees, arising out of or incurred as a result of: (i) any breach of the Agreement; (ii) your access and use of the Site or the Services (or by anyone else using your username and password); (iii) your violation of any law; (iv) your negligence; (v) your willful misconduct (collectively the “Claims”).
You hereby agree: (i) to immediately notify us of any Claim; (ii) not to settle any Claim without our prior written consent; (iii) that the Indemnified Parties (as applicable) may assume the defense of any claim and you shall co-operate to all reasonable requests for information and assistance with respect to the Claims.
You shall have the right to employ separate counsel of any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof.
In the event that the Indemnified Parties (as applicable) do not notify you that we elect to undertake the defense of the Claim, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to the Indemnified Party, subject to the applicable Indemnified Parties right to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require users and visitors of the Site and the users of the Services to do the same. If you believe any User Content on the Site infringes upon a copyright, or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, you should notify the Company’s Copyright Agent by providing the following information:
- Your name and the name of your company or Subscribing Organization, if applicable;
- Your contact information which must include your full email address, physical address and telephone number;
- Identify the material on the Site that may be an infringement with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Site. You should include the URL that points to the allegedly copyright infringing content include or a detailed description of where to find the allegedly copyright infringing content;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Termination of the Agreement
We may terminate the Agreement as well as terminate your access to the Site and the Services immediately without notice to you (and without any financial compensation to you):
- if for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the Services or the Site or any part thereof, in general or specifically to you;
- if we believe that you have breached any of the terms of the Agreement;
- if your use of the Services or the Site has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of the Agreement; or
- for any other reasonable grounds we see fit.
By visiting or using this Site or by using the Services, you agree that, except as directed by us, you shall keep strictly confidential and shall not disclose, during the term of the Agreement or any time thereafter, the existence of any Dispute or the subject matter of any Dispute other than to LCIA in connection with resolving the Dispute, any or all of the information disclosed at Arbitration, or the results of Arbitration (collectively, the “Confidential Information”) to any person or entity, nor will You use or exploit, directly or indirectly, the Confidential Information for any purpose other than to resolve the Dispute in strict confidence, to participant in the Arbitration, or to give effect to the result of the Arbitration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you will be entitled to disclose such Confidential Information if required by law provided that You promptly notify us, consult with us and cooperate with us in any attempt to resist or narrow such disclosure or to obtain an order or other assurance that such Confidential Information will be accorded confidential treatment.
The Agreement contains the entire agreement between us and you relating to your use of the Site, the Software and the Services and supersedes any and all prior agreement between us and you in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Agreement, you have not relied on any warranty or representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation by the Company in the Agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, all provisions of this Agreement shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any other provision.
You acknowledge and agree that your breach of any of the Agreement could cause irreparable harm to us. Without affecting any other rights and remedies that we may have and despite anything to the contrary in this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that damages would not be an adequate remedy for any breach by you of the provisions of this Agreement, and that the we shall be entitled to remedies of injunction, specific performance and other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of the provisions of this Agreement and that no proof of special damages shall be necessary for the enforcement of this Agreement.
Any provisions hereof which expressly or by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose. Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, Sections 4, 6, 7 and 10-22 (inclusive) hereof shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.