The full list of 12 winners who have been acknowledged for their leadership and innovation within the regulated online gambling business in the United States has been announced as part of the 2022 edition of the American Gambling Awards.
Gambling.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: GAMB), often known as “Gambling.com Group” or “the Group,” is the organization in charge of producing the American Gambling Awards. It is also a prominent supplier of player acquisition services for the regulated global online gambling industry.
“The American Gambling Awards is our gift to the growing industry in America. We are for the development of a responsibly regulated, competitive, modern online gambling market that serves the interests of the American consumer. It is our hope that the American Gambling Awards will bring positive attention to the leaders making this a reality.”Charles Gillespie, Chief Executive Officer of Gambling.com Group
The American Gambling Awards are presented annually to recognize the efforts of firms, organizations, executives, and influencers who have made significant contributions to the development of the legalized online gambling and sports betting industries in the United States.
The winners of the American Gambling Awards, in addition to the judges and other invited partners, will be invited to a VIP dinner hosted by Gambling.com Group on December 1 in New York’s Carbone. This event will take the place of a traditional awards ceremony.
On the very last night of the program, there will be a private celebration held in recognition of the remarkable accomplishments that were accomplished in the sector over the course of the year. Winners of the American Gambling Awards were presented with the coveted Golden Eagle trophy.
With over 40 nominees and one of the most illustrious panels of expert judges in the industry, the 2022 American Gambling Awards were a huge success.
These businesses have been selected as the recipients of the 2022 American Gambling Awards:
- Online Sportsbook of the Year: FanDuel Group
- Online Casino of the Year: BetMGM
- Fantasy Sports Site of the Year: Underdog Fantasy
- Gaming Product of the Year: Lightning Roulette U.S. from Evolution
- Online Betting Product of the Year: Simplebet
- Platform Provider of the Year: Kambi
- Data Service Provider of the Year: Sportradar
- Payment Service Provider of the Year: Sightline Payments
- Responsible Gaming Award: “Have a Game Plan” campaign from the American Gaming Association
- Dealmaker of the Year: Deutsche Bank for Caesars Entertainment’s acquisition of William Hill and asset sale to 888 Holdings
- Policymaker of the Year: Sen. Joseph Addabbo, Jr. (NY)
- Regulator of the Year: Louis Rogacki, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement